Thrive All In One Liquid Fertilizer
- Super concentrated liquid fertilizer for aquarium plants
- Both micro/macronutrients
- Aquarium plant nutrients for low/high-tech setups
- Easy to dose pump design
- All in one aquarium plant fertilizer
- 500mL treats 2500 gallons
- Store at or near room temperature, no refrigeration necessary.
$17.99 – $66.99
Aquarium Thrive fertilizer
Thrive aquatic plant fertilizer is an easy-to-dose supplement made of super concentrated materials. This liquid fertilizer for aquarium plants is based on an effective EI dosing method with all essential micro and macronutrients, designed to help aquatic plants truly Thrive.
Thrive fertilizer eliminates the need for multiple products to manage the planted aquarium. This all in one aquarium plant fertilizer includes an easy to use pump design for simple spill-free dosing, which makes it one of the best aquarium plant fertilizers.
Also, a GH booster may be added in cases of soft, mineral deficient water.
Thrive comes in 3 different sizes:
- 500ml Pump Top Bottle which treats 2500 gallons – $17.99
- 2000ml Refill Jug which treats 10,000 gallons – $40.99
- 1 Gallon Refill Jug which treats ~19,000 gallons- $66.99
For Advanced Users: 1 pump(2ml) per 10g will add ~6ppm NO3, 1.1ppm PO4, 5ppm K, and 0.25ppm Fe
Total Nitrogen (N) 2.5600%
2.5600% Water Soluble Nitrogen (N)
Available Phosphate (P2O5) 1.5800%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 9.7400%
0.3200% Water Soluble Magnesium(Mg)
0.5400% Combined Sulfur(S)
0.0002% Water Soluble Copper(Cu)
0.4200% Water Soluble Iron(Fe)
0.1680% Water Soluble Manganese(Mn)
0.0038% Water Soluble Zinc(Zn)
Derived From: Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, DTPA Iron, EDTA Iron, Manganese Sulfate, Boric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate.
Information regarding the heavy metal content of this product can be found at Association of American Plant Food Control Officials