Thrive C All In One Liquid Fertilizer For Low Tech Tanks
- Thrive C fertilizer is a truly comprehensive supplement for low tech planted tanks
- Highly concentrated all in one aquarium plant fertilizer
- Thrive C aquarium fertilizer contains a non-glut-based, bio-available carbon source
- Liquid fertilizer for aquarium plants with all necessary macro and micronutrients
- Store at or near room temperature, no refrigeration necessary.
$15.99 – $59.99
Aquarium Thrive C fertilizer
Thrive C is a liquid fertilizer for aquarium plants. It comprises a non-glut-based source of bio-available carbon which provides 2-3x the amount of other carbon supplements.
Thrive C fertilizer is a comprehensive supplement specifically designed for lower-tech planted aquariums.
You will find all the necessary micro and macronutrients for lush plant growth in the Thrive C aquarium fertilizer.
Thrive C comes in 3 different sizes:
- 500ml Pump Top Bottle which treats 2500 gallons – $18.99
- 2000ml Refill Jug which treats 10,000 gallons – $42.99
- 1 Gallon Refill Jug which treats ~19,000 gallons- $69.99
Dose: 1 pump(1ml) per 5 gallons 1-2x per week or as needed to maintain proper nutrient levels. Weekly 20-30% water changes are suggested but can be reduced depending on your tanks specific needs.
Total Nitrogen(N) 1.24%
1.24% Water Soluble Nitrogen(N)
Available Phosphate(P2O5) 0.53%
Soluble Potash(K2O) 5.06%
0.29% Water Soluble Magnesium(Mg)
0.96% Combined Sulfur(S)
0.0001% Water Soluble Copper(Cu)
0.32% Water Soluble Iron(Fe)
0.145% Water Soluble Manganese(Mn)
0.0045% Water Soluble Zinc(Zn)
Derived From: Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, DTPA Iron, Manganese Sulfate, Boric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Nickel Chloride.
Information regarding the heavy metal content of this product can be found at Association of American Plant Food Control Officials