Thrive+ All In One Liquid Fertilizer for Aquarium Plants
Thrive+ All In One Liquid Fertilizer
- Thrive+ fertilizer is a truly comprehensive supplement for planted aquariums.
- Thrive+ is an all in one liquid fertilizer, specifically designed for high tech, low ph (7ph or under) tanks.
- Thrive+ fertilizer contains two forms of nitrogen for faster uptake and better growth.
- Thrive all in one liquid fertilizer provides all necessary macro and micronutrients.
- Highly concentrated all in one liquid fertilizer.
- 500ml pump top bottle
- Treats 2500 gallons
Store at or near room temperature, no refrigeration necessary.
$18.99 – $69.99
Thrive+ All In One Liquid Fertilizer for Planted Tanks
Thrive+ fertilizer is a comprehensive supplement for freshwater planted aquariums. This all in one liquid fertilizer is composed of all the necessary micro and macronutrients essential for healthy flora. Thrive+ contains higher levels of iron than its predecessor. In addition, it includes nitrogen in both its nitrate and organic forms for increased growth. Thrive all in one liquid fertilizer is specially formulated for tanks with a ph under 7.
If you have soft water or are using RO/DI water you should also be using a GH booster to ensure proper magnesium and calcium levels.
Thrive+ fertilizer comes in 3 different sizes:
- 500ml Pump Top Bottle which treats 2500 gallons – $18.99
- 2000ml Refill Jug which treats 10,000 gallons – $42.99
- 1 Gallon Refill Jug which treats ~19,000 gallons- $69.99
Dose is 1 pump per 10g, 1-3x per week Each dose adds 7.5ppm NO3, 5ppm K, 1.3ppm PO4 and 0.4ppm Fe
Total Nitrogen(N) 3.09%
3.09% Water Soluble Nitrogen(N)
Available Phosphate(P2O5) 1.58%
Soluble Potash(K2O) 10.4%
0.32% Water Soluble Magnesium(Mg)
Sulphur (S) 0.76%
0.76% Combined Sulfur(S)
0.0002% Water Soluble Copper(Cu)
0.65% Water Soluble Iron(Fe)
0.168% Water Soluble Manganese(Mn)
0.0038% Water Soluble Zinc(Zn)
Derived From: Potassium Nitrate, Carbamide, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, DTPA Iron, EDTA Iron, Manganese Sulfate, Boric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate.
Information regarding the heavy metal content of this product can be found at Association of American Plant Food Control Officials